DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
458 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i just got conformation that my new mosconi 4/10 amp is on the way !
good thing i did not wait on this there were like 2 left in the country , my rep from orca said .

im super excited about this amp ! the dsp bypass is perfect for how im using it with the helix dsp pro . should have plenty of power for my thesis 3.0 and tempo 10 , set , and a compact chassis is just what i need to maintain my stealth install .

·
Registered
3 Posts
4/10 or 5/30

Hi. My first post here although I have been a silent observer for almost a year. I am from India and car audio is my new found passion. I just bought a 6to8 aerospace and I am looking to buy the 4/10 pro or 5/30 for my 2 way active system Audible Physics system with subwoofer. Since this is a new amp, please give me some inputs regarding the buy. Thanks

·
Registered
61 Posts
Re: 4/10 or 5/30

I am from India and car audio is my new found passion. please give me some inputs regarding the buy. Thanks
Please contact BBW Distributors in Delhi. They are the oficial importers of Mosconi into India.. They will help you get the amp.

·
Premium Member
458 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
looking for users' opinion on the 4/10 pro
the 4/10 pro is a great amp very quiet and powerful , and for its size im very impressed .

1 - 9 of 9 Posts