DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

241 - 260 of 359 Posts

·
Registered
3,154 Posts
I'll have to disagree to the bone.
Overrated: Kicker SX900.4 MSRP of over 4 digits, noise floor makes it unusable for active filtering, low power/footprint, the endcap threads are one time use etc.
In fact...
Overrated: amplifiers with built in processing. If sound quality is so important than why go through several DAC conversions? Redundancy, filters you can't bypass entirely, high noisefloor like the Kicker etc. Imo I'm no KISS guy but here is a situation where KISS goes a long way. These amplifiers are only out there because some folks believe thousands of lbs of processing will always be better... Imo, filter it once, filter it well, which means in the head or through a digitally connected processor (fiber optic/coax).

Underrated: Chad :D I competed too just for kicks. The rulebook says center stage should be mid dash...rofl! When I listen to my HT system I sit on the left of the sweetspot haha
No disrespect.....I found there amps to be quite usefull in a few different setups....Never had a noise floor issue with them either? Do I run them now? no! I am not a dsp guy...not going to add to that debate..For me its just not worth it. I am happy with extreme KISS but that does not take away from other needs for other situations.... Different strokes.....All this crap is just preference...nothing more nothing less.....Something everyone should think twice about! Its music not pink noise!

·
Registered
17,149 Posts
Underrated: Chad :D I competed too just for kicks. The rulebook says center stage should be mid dash...rofl! When I listen to my HT system I sit on the left of the sweetspot haha
YOU sir, are playing my game on how I define a center image as to where I am sitting :p

However, it seems to work with the right judge.

Fuck the dash, I am driving.

Oh, and jimmay, I can... Because I know how to.

·
Registered
17,149 Posts
It works, I shit you not, but you gotta make your left side somewhat believably wide or your height just right.

But Jimmay ain't gonna do it with a 790X and a coustic crossover, he's gonna have to grow up sometime.

·
Banned
601 Posts
It works, I shit you not, but you gotta make your left side somewhat believably wide or your height just right.

But Jimmay ain't gonna do it with a 790X and a coustic crossover, he's gonna have to grow up sometime.
You know....you show how stupid you really are. You can stage and image with proper placement. The incompetent buy a mediocre all in one crap unit such as a 9887 to make up for what a proper install lacks.

·
Registered
3,154 Posts
Come on Jimmy 7 more posts.....you can do it.....I am taking bets he wont make it 100 posts before he is banned! I know he wont make it to sunrise on the east coast for sure! Are you sure your not audiodave, or audioimages?

·
Registered
3,154 Posts
You know....you show how stupid you really are. You can stage and image with proper placement. The incompetent buy a mediocre all in one crap unit such as a 9887 to make up for what a proper install lacks.
I am a kiss fanatic no doubt....BUT you do realize you showed up to a knife fight with a q-tip right?

·
Registered
17,149 Posts
Kiss ass....
Kiss my ass, it's clean.

You know, I'll show you WHERE I sit when I mix in the studio, the image is in front of ME, numb nuts. WHY, WHY, the fuck would I have it right of center? To please a 1990's IASCA judge? Tell me that, tell me, when I am the only one driving my fucking car.

Because you cannot figure out imaging?

Again jimmay, put up something that proves you have an IQ over that of a chimp.

There's no reason to call people names in lieu of you incompetence.

After the money comments I'm waiting on your gear list.

Seems you currently cannot afford the 6 pack I bet on the 790X head-unit /vs the 9887 challenge in the studio. Oh baby, many would be REELING to hear the results of that one if it could get thru a fucking complete CD without skipping... ON A DESK.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Kiss my ass, it's clean.

You know, I'll show you WHERE I sit when I mix in the studio, the image is in front of ME, numb nuts. WHY, WHY, the fuck would I have it right of center? To please a 1990's IASCA judge? Tell me that, tell me, when I am the only one driving my fucking car.

Because you cannot figure out imaging?

Again jimmay, put up something that proves you have an IQ over that of a chimp.

There's no reason to call people names in lieu of you incompetence.

After the money comments I'm waiting on your gear list.

Seems you currently cannot afford the 6 pack I bet on the 790X head-unit /vs the 9887 challenge in the studio. Oh baby, many would be REELING to hear the results of that one if it could get thru a fucking complete CD without skipping... ON A DESK.
I'll make sure to never get on your bad side lol

·
Banned
601 Posts
Jimmay's a chickenshit, the guy you call out in HS and won't come to fight...because he has nothing to back it up.... he's a "parking lot shouter."
Look in the mirror. You have more to say than I do....pussyfoot.

It won't take you too much longer to get another 22,000 posts....It shouldn't matter though, seeing as your life is a waste to begin with. What else could you be doing?

241 - 260 of 359 Posts