DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,550 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have a MOST Y-cable that I could rent / borrow? I don't need it yet, but am trying to see if anyone has one I can use before buying something I am likely only going to use once. I ordered a Helix SDMI25 earlier and need the Y-cable to adapt it to the stock system in my Volvo, basically looking for one of these MOST Y-cable

It will likely be 2-3 weeks before I get the SDMI25, so no rush, but trying to get my ducks in a row.

Thanks.

·
Registered
424 Posts
They are easy to make if you have any spare MOST parts around as well. It's really just a short section of fiber and a connector.

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
Does anyone have a MOST Y-cable that I could rent / borrow? I don't need it yet, but am trying to see if anyone has one I can use before buying something I am likely only going to use once. I ordered a Helix SDMI25 earlier and need the Y-cable to adapt it to the stock system in my Volvo, basically looking for one of these MOST Y-cable

It will likely be 2-3 weeks before I get the SDMI25, so no rush, but trying to get my ducks in a row.

Thanks.
What model volvo do you have. I am looking at the SDMI25 as well for the most network.

·
Registered
2,550 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
What model volvo do you have. I am looking at the SDMI25 as well for the most network.
Mine is a 2015 V60, per MSC / Helix the SDMI25 should work with it. The instruction manual also shows jumper settings for V60's, actually they are listed twice. I assume the first set with S60, V60 and XC60 is the year I have and the second listing for V60 is for the new model.

Went ahead and ordered the Y-cable, if you decide to get an SDMI25 and need to use one feel free to reach out.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts