DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

So i have this weird question. i remember seeing a movie long time ago. there was a sound off competition between two cars. all i remember is that one car lifts up on hydraulics and speakers come out from underneath it and it basically wrecks the other car. it has been on my mind for such a long time now. anyone remember it. or something similar to it? any help in this regard would be really appreciated...

·
Registered
222 Posts
Hi,

So i have this weird question. i remember seeing a movie long time ago. there was a sound off competition between two cars. all i remember is that one car lifts up on hydraulics and speakers come out from underneath it and it basically wrecks the other car. it has been on my mind for such a long time now. anyone remember it. or something similar to it? any help in this regard would be really appreciated...
Are you thinking of the scene from The Pest? Gawd, I thought that movie was so hilarious as a teenager, it hasn't aged well...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BNCfM3BhYAk

Reactions: Notloudenuf

·
Registered
2011 Prius rsx gs9>apl1 >helix dsp ultra>2 brax mx4’s &jl Audio 600/1> full focal Utopia m
779 Posts
Lmao, the speakers are outta phase 10 seconds in

·
Registered
1 Posts
I love watching TV shows, especially The Scum, The Punisher, Shameless, and the new WandaVision series. It's definitely worth a look, rest assured. I rarely buy TV shows because I used to watch them online for free without ads and usually I watch adventure tvshows on watchseries.ga. This is a great site if you want to save money on movies and TV shows but at the same time watch it in good quality and without advertising. Agree it is much more convenient and economical. I recommend switching to this mode, you will be very happy, I assure you.

·
Registered
161 Posts
i dont totally understand why the Camaro started smoking?...., I think that stereo literally killed the guy. this is pretty great, thx!

·
Registered
5,049 Posts
OMG. How did I get through life never seeing that gem of a movie before. It even has John Leguizamo in it!!!

On second thought that 1:14 clip from the movie was pretty horrible. Maybe I didn't miss much :)

Slightly on topic with just as much entertainment value:

Reactions: blacklisthunter

·
Registered
222 Posts
Hahaha this bizarre thread resurrection is bringing me so much joy. It was a pretty awful movie but 16 yr old me loved it.

Funny story was when I made a buddy watch it on a hangover day around 10 years after it came out, he was NOT a fan. When the stereo scene came on I was like "ooh, this is the best part!!", after watching it he just glared at me..."THAT was the best part of this whole movie?!"

Reactions: blacklisthunter

·
Registered
222 Posts
OMG. How did I get through life never seeing that gem of a movie before. It even has John Leguizamo in it!!!

On second thought that 1:14 clip from the movie was pretty horrible. Maybe I didn't miss much :)

Wow...that clown core vid...was certainly something!

·
Premium Member
159 Posts

This gave me so many emotions at once...

1) Creeped out
2) Impressed
3) Confused
4) Hilarity
5) Entertained
6) Creeped out.. again

Thanks

·
Registered
5,049 Posts
This gave me so many emotions at once...

1) Creeped out
2) Impressed
3) Confused
4) Hilarity
5) Entertained
6) Creeped out.. again

Thanks
I have a sneaking suspicion that's what they were going for. I especially liked the guy pissing blood on the side of the building at the very end :).

·
Premium Member
159 Posts
I have a sneaking suspicion that's what they were going for. I especially liked the guy pissing blood on the side of the building at the very end :).
I couldn't get that far.

Reactions: DaveG

·
Registered
449 Posts
You made it all the way to end??! I don’t know how much i trust your reviews anymore. lol

1 - 20 of 20 Posts