Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Premium Member
582 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Hey, I'm back. Been sick for a while.

Anyone interested in the Alpine H/C 800 Please feel free to make an offer.

The Zuki 5 channel and the used two channel are sold. Not sure I want to sell the new two channel, it is so pretty.

I have lots of other stuff for sale, I'll be listing it soon.

Lots of wire.

·
Premium Member
582 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Product Brand & Model:

Alpine PXA-H800 AND RUX C800

Zuki Custom Five channel amp (1)

Zuki Custom Two channel amps (2)

Condition of all items:

Alpine gear is brand new in box, has never been used or even removed from their boxes. They were bought authorized from a dealer here on the forum.

The Zuki Five channel and one of the two channel amps were bought directly from Patrick. Because they are custom made, they do not come w/ boxes. I will include the key chain and cd's if requested.

The other two channel Zuki amp is identical to the new one I bought from Patrick. He told me that he only made eleven of them, and that there is something special about the amps.

Total Price: :

If you don't want to pay my prices, or have any comments on my pricing, please feel free to PM me. Other wise, please no comments in my thread. Thanks

The price for the Alpine items is $700.00 plus shipping.

The Zuki Five channel is $500.00 plus shipping.

The new Zuki Two channel is $400.00 plus shipping.

The used Zuki Two channel is $350.00 plus shipping.

Shipping Terms: :

Buyer pays all shipping costs. Shipping in the CONUS only.

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

I can provide pictures if required, please PM me your phone number and I will text them too you.

Additional info:

Thanks for looking at my thread. Randy

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

No interest in the Alpine units? I will entertain all offers.

Thanks,

BTW, the amps are sold.

21 - 30 of 30 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.