DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Heads up for anyone looking Sonic has the MS-8 for $497 but if you make an offer they will go to $462.00 and free standard shipping.

·
Registered
187 Posts
I just ordered my MS-8 from the yesterday, and it sounds like they have more on order too. 460 shipped!

The rep said they were tracking amazon dot com's pricing and wanted to make sure they were ahead of the game.

It was the first time I had dealt with sonic... Overall a positive experience!

·
Registered
979 Posts
Looks like I may be ordering one soon. Usps seems to have lost the one I bought from a member here. Fortunately it was insured.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4 Posts
thanks for the heads up. i did mine from sonic for 470 shipped.

·
Registered
731 Posts
Sweeeeeeet got mine. Had to pay sales tax but I don't mind considering its a new item.

·
Registered
2,786 Posts
Is this something that is likely to be ongoing at Sonic? I just finished up selling my H650 and plan to pick up an MS8 when I get paid in a couple weeks. Hoping to still get one new at $460~

·
Registered
4,339 Posts
hahaha no joke this is real ****!!!

·
Registered
97 Posts
Wow i am really loving sonic right now, there was some problem with my credit card processing so when i called in they dropped the price down a bit!
"1. JBL MS-8 1 $579.99
Rebate $120.00

Item total: $459.99"

If you are on the fence i would jump on this deal right away; the ca said they only have 3 left in stock.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts