Cleaning out a bunch of items I'm not longer using. Please contact me with any questions.

JL Audio TWK DSP: I bought this brand new. The car audio shop was getting ready to install it, but I bought a HU with built in dsp so decided not to use the TWK. It was never mounted or powered on. Only thing missing is the foam packaging, but I will make sure to bubble wrap it. $375.00 shipped. SOLD

Sound Ordnance M350-1 mono amp: Purchased new from Crutchfield last year. Only used for a few months. Works perfect, and in excellent condition. 290x1 at 4 ohms and 350x1 at 2 ohms. $75.00 shipped. SOLD

Arc Audio black series tweeters: Used for about a year, and work perfect. Excellent condition, but missing the mounting hardware. $115.00 shipped. SOLD

Sony MEX-XB120BT head unit: Works perfect, and in very good condition. Just missing the trim ring. This is one of the Sony units that has the built in class D amp rated at 45x4 RMS. Recommended to run a dedicated power wire directly to the battery. $145.00 shipped. SOLD

Infinity Reference 8632cfx 6X8's. Very good condition, and work perfect. $70.00 shipped. SOLD

Audiocontrol Matrix Plus: Only used for a couple of weeks. Bought a head unit with high voltage pre-outs so no longer needed the Matrix. Like new condition, and works perfect. $135.00 shipped. SOLD