DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
Maruti Suzuki Celerio with 2 pairs of MTX Audio TR65C and Pioneer AVH G219BT Head Unit
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bluetooth music on my Pioneer avh-g219bt was working fine until few weeks ago. But now the music isn't playing properly. I could only hear like 1-5% of music . Vocals aren't audible at all and I could hear few beats hear and there. Meanwhile music playback through radio and usb works fine. Pls. tell me what are the possible solutions..

·
Registered
12 Posts
Bluetooth music on my Pioneer avh-g219bt was working fine until few weeks ago. But now the music isn't playing properly. I could only hear like 1-5% of music . Vocals aren't audible at all and I could hear few beats hear and there. Meanwhile music playback through radio and usb works fine. Pls. tell me what are the possible solutions..
I recommend a factory reset . You could also turn off or discharge all power to radio / blue tooth device and this solve your problem .

·
Registered
2,224 Posts
A lot of by issues are caused by phones also as they are half the equation, un pair and then re pair the phone (check the volume on the phone also... sounds daft but I’ve had people fall foul of that before), if that doesn’t work try a different Bluetooth device 👍🏼

1 - 7 of 7 Posts