DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I didn't really know where to post this, but i figured this would be the correct section since it has to do with tuning a car audio setup. I'd like to know what disc/s are a must have when you're wanting to adjust your equipment to optimal performance. I was doing a bit of research and came across this disck: BASS MEKANIK - SONIC OVERLOAD . I'd like to know if this is a good disk to purchase and would like to hear other suggestions aswell. i will be using the disk to adjust my front stage and sub stage amp with a proper tool so i can prevent clipping. TIA

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Intresting. So this bass mechanic may not be what i want? So, how would i be able to acomplish this?

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
2,780 Posts
a good all in one that i like a lot is the focal tools cd. if it had pink noise instead of sine waves, it'd be that much better. past that, it's pretty comprehensive.

·
Registered
119 Posts
One and only one must-have: Alan Parson's Test CD. Second version is better, as it contains more recorded material.
It is not an "audiophile" disc. Just a disc for audio technicians, who setup concert systems daily.

Alan Parsons - Sound Check 2: Audio Test and Demonstration CD (2003)
Descriptions & links (i've checked one fileserver link - it appears to be alive):

·
Registered
51 Posts
One and only one must-have: Alan Parson's Test CD. Second version is better, as it contains more recorded material.
It is not an "audiophile" disc. Just a disc for audio technicians, who setup concert systems daily.

Descriptions & links (i've checked one fileserver link - it appears to be alive):
This disc should be in every tech's arsenal. I have a friend who does front of house mixing and swears by it.
Mike

1 - 10 of 10 Posts