DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im trying to decide if I should go with more power to my supremo sw9's or are they better of with my current option. Currently I have an audison lrx5.1k that will be powering a set of morel piccolo tweeters, supremo sw9's and an ultimo 12 at 2ohms. That should be around 50rms, 160rms and 1100 rms. Do you guys think that will work just fine or should I go with an lrx2.9 to power the supremo sw9's with 250 rms and use the B channels of the 5.1k to power some morel hybrid ovation 4 midrange speakers to make a 3 way system. This will be going into a 2013 mustang that i hope to be purchaing next summer and the entire system is being controlled by a bitone. Thanks in advance for your replys.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
As far as speaker locations Im planning on installing the sw9's in the stock sub location in the doors so they will be off axis, the piccolo tweeters will be custom installed in the sail pannels to be on axis for a better sound stage and if I end up going with a 3 way the midrange will be installed in the factory 5x7 door location sitting pretty high in the door but off axis.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts