DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought I would post up my Boat stereo...
6 Pairs of JL M770, 2 Pairs M880 Pods, 2 IB 10 JL Subs, 1 JL w6HO
3 JL M800/8 (Bridged for 200watts to Pods and 4 Pairs of M770)
PDX v-9 (2 pairs M770 and W6)
PDX-M12 (IB Sub Power)
Fusion MS-UD750, NRX2000i Remote

This install was not easy because no one in my area wanted to work on my boat. I searched the internet and Facebook/Instagram for some of the cleanest looking Installations and wire management. I came across ABF Creations and talked to the owner about coming to NY from Minnesota to do my installation. He knocked out this install in less than 2 Days.

I am going to try and more subs this year.

·
Registered
4,210 Posts
why did you mix subs? you have good sub amps and you could have 3 matching subs off the v9 and m12.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It's a 10W6 HO box, the size specs were perfect for the area i wanted to work with in the aft cabin. I was trying to find a picture of it in place, but not having any luck.
HO110-W6v3 - Car Audio - Subwoofer Systems - H.O. Wedgeâ„¢ - JL Audio
I would still like to add more subs, preferably not marine, to get some some radiation away from the boat as well, when wanted. A processor or more eq control is still on my list of needs.

·
Registered
590 Posts
What's the info on the boat?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
What's the info on the boat?
It's a Formula 34 PC with full hardtop, Axius joystick, "teak" flooring, Sat Tv, all the bells and whistles. Found this one near Las Vegas and had it trucked to NY. It is an 08, they haven't really changed anything since then. Had about 200 hours on it and stored out of the sun. So basically new. Shines like crazy when we do the annual polish and wax.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts