DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Heres a pic of my install........I am no pro so be easy on me...The other amps and battery were also installed by me earlier i just had to relocate the RF amp so i could fit the processor....still got alittle clean up to do and mount the display somewhere....

RE Audio XTX 3000.1 for subs
Rockford Fosgate P 400x4 for doors
Kinetics battery
MS-8

all behind seat in 2009 f150 crew cab....

·
Registered
34 Posts
I plan on doing my 2011 like you've done yours. Can you still raise the lower portion of the seat all the way up? I've been somewhat concerned with having enough clearance since the seat back moves back when you raise the lower seat.
Your install looks good, what kind of speakers did you use for the doors and what are you using for your sub?

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I plan on doing my 2011 like you've done yours. Can you still raise the lower portion of the seat all the way up? I've been somewhat concerned with having enough clearance since the seat back moves back when you raise the lower seat.
Your install looks good, what kind of speakers did you use for the doors and what are you using for your sub?

ty and yes the seat still goes all the way up....my sub amp on the passenger side does touch slightly on the small section of the back seat when its all the way up but not so tight that the latch still works to release it...With the seats down they have lotts of room..

I have Focal 165 vb's in front doors and Focal 130 a1's in rear doors...Tweets mounted on all 4doors....2-RE SEX 10d4s under backseat in a down fire ported foxbox.....

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
well......at first not so good...but now i love it....still tweekin on it some....im running all the doors 1way through the focal xovers because im having trouble getting speaker wires into front doors...my truck has that stupid plug connector instead of a boot..but when i do get the wires in i will seperate the fronts and use 4 channels for them (2-way) off the RF amp and power the rears 1way through the MS8...should sound even better then.......

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ya i saw that thread....very nice install work....he put tweets in pillars so no trouble with wires...im using the factory wires to the doors just behind headunit.. but theres only 1 pair per door....i am gunna do that center speaker into the dash tray...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts