DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
some of you may or may not know that i used to work for city council. i also volunteer for various nonprofits and relief services. this is a neighborhood association which i rescued from a bunch of thieves that were using association fundraisers to pay for their own stuff. it is a voluntary organization, there are no fee's, and it is in one of the oldest communities in the city.

so far we have balanced the budget
given out over 7 awards to very deserving members
founded a scholarship
cleaned up over 1000sqft in graffiti
raised over $1k for our National Night Out event
given donations for victims of a local college that burned
still working on a bunch more

http://www.freewebs.com/palmheights/

·
Banned
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thank broham...here is another company that we are gradually turning into a nonprofit organization. www.metalerksgarage.com well. a portion of it will be nonprofit and will benefit students and veterans. i just have little time man, i work FT, college FT, then these two organizations. i also volunteer tons.

·
Banned
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks, those awards were given to Army Sgt's Trey Corrales and Leonard Trevino. these two guys were born and raised in the area and were the rave of CNN the past few months. they were acquitted of any wrongdoing in the "murder" of Iraqi's.

here are pics of our carshow. the first 4 pics are not ours, but rather some research i am doing to build my own soapbox car.
http://s83.photobucket.com/albums/j316/quest51210/So-Tex Showdown 2008/

·
Mobile Audio SQ
3,358 Posts
Love the rat rod!! Got the ok to start to build one if I give up the maggie, I am seriously considering it...

·
Banned
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
there are a few guys in PA that do good work. our rat's have one distinct characteristic...they are daily drivers and above all very safe.

checkout www.ratrodsrule.com, that is where i saw alot of PA members

1 - 10 of 10 Posts