DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys, I don't know what this stuff is worth....but I know I just had to put a tranny in the GTO and I can't afford to put an engine in my old truck in the same week. I'm going to pull the system from the truck and sell it all off. I'm going to put some pricing out there but please feel free to make offers if any of this stuff suits your fancy. I'll post up pics later tonight when I get home if it's not raining.

Head Unit: Alpine (I'll update pricing & model number later) it's a mid level 4-5 years old

Comps: Boston Pro 6.0 set with crossovers $250 shipped

Subs: Phoenix Gold Xenon 12 dual 2 ohm $150 shipped (pair)

Amps: MTX 1501D $325 shippped
Soundstream Van Gog 500.4 $325 shipped (I really do not want to sell this amp for any less than this.......really don't want to sell it but I don't need another amp lost in my garage)

Thanks & check back tonight for pics!

·
Premium Member
691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Ok, pics will be up in the morning and the Alpine is a 9803 that works perfectly. I would like $75 shipped for it.

Price lowered on the MTX......$200 shipped. 1000 watts.
Price lowered on the Soundstream.......$300 shipped. 125 watts x 4.
Price lowered on Boston Pro comps.........$200 shippped.

Let's get this stuff sold!:p

·
Registered
53 Posts
is the soundstream the same one currently listed on ebay also?
Thanks

·
Premium Member
691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
is the soundstream the same one currently listed on ebay also?
Thanks
No. I haven't listed anything on ebay yet. I did take the pictures but forgot to bring the camera with me to work, lol. Sorry, too many beers with the wife last night. I'll post 'em tonight, promise.

·
Premium Member
691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Can you post pictures of the BA Pro 60s? How long have you had them? What kind of condition are they in?
Yes, I will tonight. They are in good shape and play perfectly. I'll post pics of the crossovers too so ya'll can see. The only reason I'm selling is it's my old beat around truck and I probably won't fix it for a while. I have the same set in my GTO and they sound great.

·
Premium Member
691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

·
Registered
67 Posts
Can you get pictures of the basket of the PRO 60s? I mean that is really just the grille. You are including the tweeters as well, right? I'd like to see those also. How long have you had them? What did you power them with? Appreciate it.

·
Premium Member
691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Ah. Sure thing.....tomorrow afternoon when I'm out of work. You guys really shouldn't be foolish about this. It's quality barely used equipment. $75 for an Apline? The amp prices? I'm 39 years old, & been into car audio since I was 14/15. My truck sits for 5/6/7 months at a time without being driven. No bull equipment here....no forum boner lately equipment for sale in this thread. Just good quality sql stuff from my truck. Here's my GTO if you want to see what I normally drive. Honestly.......not to be a jerk....but this stuff is really good & if it doesn't sell....I'll just keep it. Peace.

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2487916

·
Registered
10 Posts
why resurrect a 4 month old thread just to say you emailed him?
I guess for the same reason that you felt compelled to comment about it…

But, thanks for your input there sport… I’m sure everyone is much better off for having read your post.

Ough… I’m sorry… maybe you didn’t notice… it was my first post… and as I’m sure you know… you have to have at least one post to email someone… (spam filter)… so, sorry I got your panties all bunched up… not my intention… just trying to ask if this guy had sold the components or not…

Maybe you should talk to someone… someone with a PHD maybe…. And spend less time worrying about things that don’t concern you… or, were you just looking to push your post count over 3000????????? Either way, have a nice day!

·
Registered
44 Posts
Nice setup in the GTO.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts