Discussion Starter #1
Product Brand & Model:
2 ID 8 d4 v3 subs

Condition of all items:
good physically, and they play fine, no probs

Total Price: :
Special only for this pair, 100 + shipping

Shipping Terms: :
Lower 48 only, NO CANADA, proxy shipping available.

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Additional info:
I'm selling this pair at this price only because I did not buy them new, they came from somebody on this forum some time ago. They are my spares, but I have not needed them, and I would love to be able to preorder a new game that's coming very soon. So I need a hundred bucks.

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
269 Posts
Damnit, why are these not the D2's I want?!?! I have this exact sub wired to 4 ohms and I would run it against my JL 12w3v3 anyday...I honestly think I get more out of this little bastard than my huge 12 in my TL...Great sub!!

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Damnit, why are these not the D2's I want?!?! I have this exact sub wired to 4 ohms and I would run it against my JL 12w3v3 anyday...I honestly think I get more out of this little bastard than my huge 12 in my TL...Great sub!!
Why do you need d2? this pair of d4 will go to 1 ohm, 4ohm, or 16 ohm. That pretty much covers every amp out there. And yes, they are great little subs!

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I will use usps flat rate, so either 2 boxes at 11 bucks each or 1 box at 15 bucks( if they will both fit). That is anywhere in the lower 48.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Somebody buy this great guy here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts