DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I would like to trade my MTX Thunder 2300x for a 2160 or 4320 to match my Thunder 280 and 240.

Would need to be in good condition.

I will have to take pics to add later...now added photos.

This is to show the unbroken factory seals.

Just showing all the terminal screws are there, I believe the power ground and remote screws were replaced, as these do not have the square clamping part.

Excuse my pics, I suffer from poor camera skills combined with a poor camera. LOL

I added mounting feet from another thunder amp that is DOA, and touched up a few nicks on the corners with some close to matching black touch up paint. There is also a slight ding on one end of the heat sink. It isn't very noticeable.

I bought this amp from Therum on here, and it is just a little too big for my current plans. I have not used this amp and it is in the samw condition he shipped it to me. he should be able to vouch for it.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, but I should have added I need one in black. I really don't want to re-finish any amps for this install.

Thanks.

·
Registered
4,081 Posts
too bad you didnt need this week or so ago...I had a new in the box 4340 black...had being the key word.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Nah, the black 2300 matches the others better. Just considering it as more or less an option if nothing else comes up.

Thanks for letting me know.

·
Registered
56 Posts
I've got a 2160 that's been sitting around for a few years. It's been in various vehicles over the years, and it shows. Upper corner and MTX logo has some paint worn off along with some small spots along the outside edges, it's missing two of the speaker screws, and could use a good cleaning.

Let me know if you're interested, if so, I'll hook it up to make sure it still works.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Gonna hang onto this monster for now. Might just use it to torture test my 8's hahaha.
thanks for the offers guys, hope I haven't wasted anyones time.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.