DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some of these are serious discounts, especially $1000 off the msrp for the MBVI, $950 off for the MB-X, $1000 off for the MB100 and even $600 off for the CD-700II.

Car Stereos

probably some other deals out there for these decks.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Some of these are serious discounts, especially $1000 off the msrp for the MBVI, $950 off for the MB-X, $1000 off for the MB100 and even $600 off for the CD-700II.

Car Stereos

probably some other deals out there for these decks.

You realize those are VERY old stock. Some of those are like 2001, 2002 model years. The newest one is the CD500 and its a 2004 model.

Also, forget about warranty on them. Nak doesn't exist in the US anymore and I don't think Woofers is authorized.

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes I know these are old stock, but they are good sq cd decks and for those that don't have room for a changer in the glove box and want an in dash changer this is one of the few options. I have seen them rarely show up for sale other places and they tend to sell for more.

warranty for these units is null on used ones also. idk, but new old stock tends to be better than used old stock.

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I didn't have time at work, but woofersetc also warranties all purchases from them for 1 year thru their website or 9 months for stuff bought from their Ebay store.

·
Registered
151 Posts
I saw these just yesterday on WE and it didn't even occur to me to put this on HB. I think that this is cool old stuff, if I had any use for it I would be all over one of those music bank units. Those things are cool.

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
the "sale" price is the msrp. they inflate their msrp to make it look like a deal. A deal these are not, unless you specifically want those units, must have them new, and don't care about money.

·
Registered
701 Posts
I bought a CD300 BNIB from Sonic like 3 or 4 years ago for a little less than that. What a great sounding head unit :) Internal amp actually sounded better than nearly all of my downsteam attempts - Just didn't have a ton of juice.

·
Banned
1,623 Posts
Can't prove nak since they're discontinued. But check out zed amps and zed website. Same price but woofers says msrp is higher. I found a thread about cd700 that said msrp was 1400.
Can't compare the two since they are authorised to sell ZED and they are not authorised to sell NAK!!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts