DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,520 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Need to sell my Nakamichi CD700II to get money up for grad school. She is in good shape, 2 light scuffs on the face that I only noticed by looking at it at an angle. I do not as of this time have any mounting hardware or trim ring for it...I probably have it somewhere, and if I find them I will send them to the buyer afterwards. But I want to be upfront with this.

Asking $600 plus pay pal and shipping.

·
Registered
1,611 Posts
You should have called me

Christian

Need to sell my Nakamichi CD700II to get money up for grad school. She is in good shape, 2 light scuffs on the face that I only noticed by looking at it at an angle. I do not as of this time have any mounting hardware or trim ring for it...I probably have it somewhere, and if I find them I will send them to the buyer afterwards. But I want to be upfront with this.

Asking $600 plus pay pal and shipping.

·
Premium Member
11,520 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I know I know...life got a tad busy for me in the last couple of weeks. Total slacker about returning phone calls. :blush::(

·
Registered
104 Posts
Pics?

·
Premium Member
11,520 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I can get you some...there was some of the deck posted on ECA when I sent it in for the headunit shoot out. It has stayed in the box until the other week since I got it back from the shoot out.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Winslow is very well known in the car audio community. Just the amount of quality gear he has should be reference enough.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Winslow is very well known in the car audio community. Just the amount of quality gear he has should be reference enough.
What kind of reasoning is that? "Winslow" might be as well known as Micheal Jackson, but nothing about this guy's info says "Winslow". Just a smart**s "Nowhere, overthere" statement, not to mention his user ID is "thehatedguy".

No pics. No trader score. Last time I saw a bunch of quality equipment going all at once on Ebay, an account had been hijacked.

And you, my friend, have just 19 posts and no trader score either.

·
Banned
2,071 Posts
I vouch. he's a stand up guy.

·
Registered
74 Posts
LOL...calm down sparky. Over half the people on this board don't have a trader score. People don't really care. The equipment comment was more of a commentary about his nice gear. Just look at the number of posts he has and search around some forums.

BTW please don't respond to this as it'll just clutter his for sale thread. If you want to have an e-fight then just pm me (lame).

·
Banned
2,071 Posts
me too, I'm bored.

·
Premium Member
11,520 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
It's me, Jason Winslow...this account was created as a tongue in check poke at myself and people's attitude towards me on this forum before I joined.

Didn't you buy my XO3?

What kind of reasoning is that? "Winslow" might be as well known as Micheal Jackson, but nothing about this guy's info says "Winslow". Just a smart**s "Nowhere, overthere" statement, not to mention his user ID is "thehatedguy".

No pics. No trader score. Last time I saw a bunch of quality equipment going all at once on Ebay, an account had been hijacked.

·
Registered
53 Posts

LOL...calm down sparky. Over half the people on this board don't have a trader score. People don't really care. The equipment comment was more of a commentary about his nice gear. Just look at the number of posts he has and search around some forums.
I guess that was pretty funny. But I think the trader scores (and pics) are pretty important. It lets me know quickly what other peoples business experiences have been with a certain person. And with no trader score and no pics, then what do I have to go on unless I've been on this forum a million years and know or know of the guy. I understand the guy says he wants to pay for grad school, but if he's really serious about selling his stuff then he'll take the time to establish a trader score and, at the very least, post some pics. Otherwise he's just shooting himself in the foot because he's limiting the group of people that might buy from him to those people who know: "thehatedguy" = Winslow; and Winslow's OK in my book. (Although, I need to ask him why he's "thehatedguy" in the first place).

Oops.... Looks like the cat's out of the bag and meowing.

It's me, Jason Winslow...this account was created as a tongue in check poke at myself and people's attitude towards me on this forum before I joined.

Didn't you buy my XO3?
I better go and respond.

·
Registered
104 Posts
So, is there a picture we can see??. I don't need proof, I just want to see the condition it's in.

·
Registered
53 Posts

Didn't you buy my XO3?

Hello Jason?

Is that really you, Jason? Is that really you behind that grotesque mask? ...I never would have believed it. But there you are.... Yes, it me! Don (lacruisin)! Don! I did buy your X03 off another forum. I remember the deal well. You were asking $125; I contacted you and said I would take it for that; sent you the money right away; and you sent me a nib X03, just as described. I was not at all unhappy with the deal. And had there been a way to reflect that experience on the other forum I certainly would have. Too bad that forum doesn't have all the capabilities that this one provides because I could have used it. Not only to reflect my positive experience with you, but also a more neutral one with another gentleman from that forum. I understand that the decorum of that other forum is probably best maintained and preserved by not stooping to such vulgar displays as an actual score related to one's business deals among gentleman, let alone pictures, as though a man's word were not good enough! (though I am impressed by the stars you give each other. They must look dashing on your dress jackets.) But I digress...

No, I say (with regard to my more "neutral" deal) that when a man says in a hushed and serious manner: "FS: Linear Power 2.2HV - MINT!!!!!!!!!!! ....One is absolutely MINT," that I'm not expecting to get an amp missing a grommet and having a slightly bent corner mount, a 12V lead set screw with a busted head, silk screening that's rubbed away in some places, and slight scratching to the bottom plate and silk-screened side. No, indeed, I myself would have called that excellent condition with some small caveats. Let no one be mistaken, I am very happy with the amp, it's overall condition, and it's performance (simply superb). It's just that I'm sure you see the need for maybe pictures of an item, and possibly a readily accessible list of the transactions someone's had among members. It really just helps smooth things out.

Anyway, to quote an acquaintance of mine, "That's how we roll over here, homey."

BTW, Why are you called "thehatedguy" and why did people dislike you so much before you even joined. It's not the GREEN MONSTER I hope (we'll just let that story go run off and stay in hiding).

·
Registered
778 Posts
holy crap lacrusin..that's some rambling right there...

free bump for an excellent piece of gear, and great guy.

·
Registered
104 Posts
SO, ANY PICS OF THE NAKAMICHI?

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.