DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
zed audio nakamichi and phase linear europe amps !

hello everyone i have 2 amps up for poss. trade or sale ,the zed audio made nakamichi pa-1002 100 wpc 2 ch 4 0hm streo, 2 by 200 2 ohm stereo and 1 by 360 rms 4 ohm mono has been refurbed by steve -mantz and is in good condition with manual, sounds great ,looking for 100.00 plus shipping, the phase linear .4 kw, near mint condition,its not the phase linear of america, it is the little brother of the kws series with the modular outbard power supply-slave amps like the adcom 4702 , and released only in europe i believe,excellent condition with orig manual and box ,70 wpch 2 ch, bridged in 2 ohm mono 300w,1 ohm stereo stable fan cooled sweet amp, lp x-over 40-180 24 db , looking for 100.00 plus shipping, both are in exc. working condition, pictures are not great ,if you would like more let me know,my first diym offer but have over 200 transactions on ebay with 100 percent feedback -hillary44- username. email anytime with q,s or poss trades ,i uploaded a link to the pictures click on documents -on the left side- when you arrive to the pagehttp://www.msnusers.com/amplifiers

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
wanted to put this up before they go on ebay,my adcoms are up and running and have no room for exta amplifiers!!these need a happy home

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
the crossovers on the nak pa 1002 are as follows, lp 50-500 12db, hp 500-5k 12 db, can be used with the line out rca,s,also has a bass bost up to 12 db i dont know what its centered at,another cool feature is the dynamic bass processor wich controlls the threshold level and compression using two pots,this can be engaged or switched off, :D hope this helps!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts