1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Product Brand & Model:
Nakamichi CD-400

Condition of all items:
Used and in great condition. There is no button wear, very light scratches on the face. They will not even show up with my digital camera. This deck is in VERY good condition. I only have the deck, cage, trim ring, wiring harness and RCA harness. I do not have the remote, box, or manual. The guy I bought it from says that he will search more for the remote and box and send it when he finds it. I am not getting my hopes up, but if he does I will ship it to the person who buys this.

Total Price: :
$150 shipped USPS Flat Rate so you can probably have it before Christmas!!!

Shipping Terms: :
I pay.

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Additional info:
I would like to sell this pretty quick. Kinda in the market for a decent 2/4 channel amp for my front comp. Maybe a sub. Let me know what you have via PM. I would rather sell it for cash, but not strapped for cash at the moment so might consider trades.

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Premium Member
97 Posts
Does the CD Section work well? I know some have issues at times ( like mine)

Might be interested in it as a back up unit

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I bench tested it for about 5 minutes without any problems. If there is any certain thing u want me to try in particular I can. But it played, loaded, and ejected without problems.

·
Premium Member
97 Posts
I bench tested it for about 5 minutes without any problems. If there is any certain thing u want me to try in particular I can. But it played, loaded, and ejected without problems.
Thanks for that.. sounds good, I need to double check my spare funds

·
Premium Member
97 Posts
Just looking at the pictures again.. do you have the other 2 sets of RCAs for it?

there are 3 that can be plugged in the back of the unit

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Also searching for a 15" sub. I have 1000rms at 1 ohm.

·
Registered
5,829 Posts
I guess posts don't register to my profile immediately, so I can't PM you. Anyhow, I would like to buy this headunit 100%. Please PM me if you like and I'll give you my details. Otherwise I will wait for my post to get recorded to my account to PM you.

Thanks.
dont post in off-topic or the classifieds sections, they dont count towards post count

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.