DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
2010 Silverado CC
201 Posts
I like the style, looks nice, little cheesy, little classy.

Let us know how those tests go

·
Registered
25 Posts
I’m excited about these. I question how long the tubes will last and if they are readily available. Last, it’s hard to take Nakamichi seriously when I see the crap they have been putting out.

·
Premium Member
795 Posts
Selling Nakamichi home hifi around 1990 they were inconsistent. Tape decks and pre power amps awesome. CD players and recievers pretty average and crap value

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
Selling Nakamichi home hifi around 1990 they were inconsistent. Tape decks and pre power amps awesome. CD players and recievers pretty average and crap value
and scientifically what does this have to do with there car tube hybrid amps 30 years later

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
The company has a history of being inconsistent. It's continued over the last 30 years
where's your scientific research and proof

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
This is a personal anecdotal opinion
than you should state that your OPINION is from 30 years ago selling home audio which has ZERO to do with 2020 car audio sport

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
anecdotal
Playan·ec·dot·al
Use anecdotal in a sentence

adjective
  1. The definition of anecdotal is something that is story-like or something that is based on stories and retellings, not based on provable facts.
    1. A funny story about the Roaring Twenties is an example of an anecdotal retelling of the past.
    2. Asking everyone what they think about a specific subject is an example of collecting anecdotal evidence.

Reactions: K-pop sucks

·
Premium Member
795 Posts
anecdotal
Playan·ec·dot·al

adjective
  1. The definition of anecdotal is something that is story-like or something that is based on stories and retellings, not based on provable facts.
    1. A funny story about the Roaring Twenties is an example of an anecdotal retelling of the past.
    2. Asking everyone what they think about a specific subject is an example of collecting anecdotal evidence.
Hugs porsche do you need a safe space? Are you're feelings still hurt?

Ps thanks but i already knew what anecdotal meant.

·
Registered
729 Posts
anecdotal
Playan·ec·dot·al

adjective
Please don't give grammar lessons. :ROFLMAO: It doesn't even make people who speak well look smart.

·
Premium Member
468 Posts
The company is not the same from 30 years ago, sold within the last 5-6 years to the new owners. It seems they have been trying to bring it back from the dead with some nice offerings as of the last 2 years. The amplifier uses the 12AX7 tube which has been around forever. If they ever go out it should be easily replaceable and even improvable. So far I have been testing it against a ground zero ref and Focal Dual Monitor. It can hold its own. I will write a review once I have some time. Been working non stop lately.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts