DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,153 Posts
The company is not the same from 30 years ago, sold within the last 5-6 years to the new owners. It seems they have been trying to bring it back from the dead with some nice offerings as of the last 2 years. The amplifier uses the 12AX7 tube which has been around forever. If they ever go out it should be easily replaceable and even improvable. So far I have been testing it against a ground zero ref and Focal Dual Monitor. It can hold its own. I will write a review once I have some time. Been working non stop lately.
look forward to the review, use plenty of Nak in the 80's and early/mid 90's

·
Premium Member
681 Posts
So your looking forward to his subjective review?
Ive heard of a service where you can hire a therapist to give hug services.
Every review ever done in history is of course subjective, based on opinions of a person. Lets try to keep the thread on focus.

·
Registered
1,153 Posts
this forum has spiraled to a low level, sad, use to have a few cool dudes on here, now its just a bunch of immature dorks that need a safe place.

congrats on the sale

·
Registered
397 Posts
this forum has spiraled to a low level, sad, use to have a few cool dudes on here, now its just a bunch of immature dorks that need a safe place.

congrats on the sale
Here is a copy and paste of your last half dozen posts:

Profile posts Latest activity Discussions About

·
Registered
1,153 Posts
i rest me case

·
Registered
1,153 Posts
I will start a new thread when I do the review of the new amplifiers
thanks, interested in your thoughts

Reactions: DaveG

·
Registered
102 Posts
Will say now a 12ax7 is a preamp tube, 99% likely in a buffer stage and won't do jack to the sound coming out of the speaker taps. Definitely a gimmick

21 - 30 of 30 Posts