I took the dive and purchased some new Nakamichi equipment try out. By doing so I had to buy multiples of certain items. I have two n40t, one I am keeping for myself, and the other here in the listing for sell. The MSRP is $1,599.95 however I am just wanting to get what I have in it or as close to the original amount back. These are a low production series, this one is number 182. I have unpacked it to make sure it is 100%, has not been used. Please pm me if you have any questions. $1,125 + shipping.
- N-power Output @4Ω: 150Wx4
- N-power Output @2Ω: 225Wx4
- Bridge Output @4Ω: 450Wx2
- Frequency Response: 10Hz-25kHz
- Input Sensitivity: 200mV to 6V
- Signal To Noise Ratio: ≥90dB
- T.H.D.: ≤0.2%
- Low Pass Cross Frequency: 50Hz-500Hz
- Bass Boost: 0dB-12dB
- Remote Subwoofer Level: No
- Minimum Impedance: 20K
- Fuse Size: 30Ax4
- Net Weight: Approx. 5.0kg
- Dimensions (LxHxW): 476x214x60mm
Description Nakamichi's N40T is our premium Tube Amplifier, providing up to 150 watts of pure power through each channel. Building on the heritage of Nakamichi’s pedigree in sound quality, our sound engineers decided to look into building a premium, tube powered, A/B class amplifier for use in...