DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
I am headed up to Nashville this weekend and was wondering if anyone knew of an installer in the area that does good work at a decent rate? I am not opposed to driving a little bit to drop the car off. I have all of my own gear, and will need an enclosure built for my Diamond Audio TDX 15. If anyone is within an hour or so and wants some work this weekend I have cash in hand. The system is going into a VW Jetta Sportwagen. Components consist of:

Factory head unit

Audio Control LC6

CV EXL amplifiers

Front doors
ID OEM
DA Hex 4"
Blau VT100 tweets
Quart 3 way passive crossovers

Rear doors
ID OEM
Blau VT100 tweets
Quart 2 way crossovers

Sub
Ported DA TDX 15

If anyone knows of a reputable installer, shoot me an email at knighthawkpilot (at) gmail (dot) com. I go to Nashville often, so I will keep this up until the system is installed...

Thanks for the help.
Dave

·
18,547 Posts
since you're driving, why not a place along the way? Maybe somewhere in ATL?

Guessing it would be a hassle to do that.

I'm always willing to help, but I'm slow as molasses so there's no way we'd get that all done in one day. I'm lazy when it comes to installing. :D

·
Registered
187 Posts
in dickson,tn stereo one

ask for brad
tell him terry zona sent you

·
Registered
93 Posts
in dickson,tn stereo one

ask for brad
tell him terry zona sent you
I agree Brad is good. He is great to work with definitely knows his stuff . He may not be in town this weekend tho. He is going to Memphis.

·
Registered
187 Posts
First he's going to need to go back in time 4 weeks. ;)

In case anyone else needs an installer in Nashville, where are they located and what all do they do?
plus he is in clarksville

·
Registered
61 Posts
Steve Cook is in Florence, AL right off I-65N coming from FL @ Audio X. everything I've ever seen from there was A+
Brad in Dickson @ Stereo One
Micah in Clarksville @ SONAS car audio
just a few that come to mind

·
18,547 Posts
Steve isn't really 'right off I-65'. I'm 10 miles off I-65. It takes me about 45 minutes to an hour to get to Steve's shop.
Just saying.

But, yes, his install work is amazing. And he's a great tuner. MECA world champ last year in SQ... and he's done a couple VERY loud cars that have taken some SPL records, iirc. He knows his stuff pretty well. ;)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts