DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

81 - 97 of 97 Posts

·
Registered
430 Posts
Jason, Trisha, excellent GTG again. Was great to see everyone again. Got to eat some great food and hear some great sounding cars.

Michael - your Scion....Damn!
Erin - yours was amazing as always
Kevin - So, so, so, nice
Ken - your Cadillac sounded awesome. Your tuning skills are getting so much better. Some day you will be the one to watch out for come time for Finals.

Congrats to Kevin for winning the AF 12" sub. Looks like you may not be done with your system design after all.

Thank you for the kind words Kelly. I am glad to hear you enjoyed the demo man.

·
Blue Collar Audiophile
10,289 Posts
So, the systems that really stuck out to me was Erin's of course. Jeff's car is RIGHT now that Hogan got his hands on it to help him out. Kevin and Mike's cars were smooth, detailed, and effortless. Wish I could have spent a lot more time in Kirk's car but had to get out rather abruptly because I don't do well in hot stagnated air. What little I did hear was incredible. Hopefully he (and all you guys) will come to Al's g2g so we can party again. The Jeep is just about ready to send down the road and will have 2 months to do a full install and tune. Hope I come out of the gate swinging at Al's and Erin said he'd help me with tuning some if needed.

·
1,959 Posts
Thanks to Jason for a wonderful meet...I had a great time listening to some awesome rides and hanging out with good people.

·
Premium Member
714 Posts
Would have loved to have made this... I was actually about 2 miles away from Jasons house, unfortunately, the rear axle on my Mustang decided to let go and the car was totally undrivable :mad: Since it was a holiday weekend I had to take advantage of any place that was open, and I wound up renting a Uhaul and trailer and towing the car home.

I am glad that everyone had a good time, and I look forward to next years!

·
Premium Member
714 Posts
That sucks, Eric. I remembered you signed up but just figured you changed your mind. Hope you get it all sorted out without significant headaches. See you at Al's in November.
Yeah, the car has been at the dealer since yesterday and I'm really curious as to what broke.

·
Blue Collar Audiophile
10,289 Posts
Damn sorry to hear that Eric. Hope your car isn't cursed. Yeah you wouldn't have had any problem finding someone to come pick you up if you would have called. Hope you make it to Al's meet in a couple months.

·
Administrator
2,486 Posts
Discussion Starter #90
What's the best way to load pics these days, photobucket turned to crap, I have close to 40 pics to upload for peeps to see, but I haven't in so long I don't know what to use to do it. Attaching them all would be a mess.

·
Wave Shepherd
2,398 Posts
What's the best way to load pics these days, photobucket turned to crap, I have close to 40 pics to upload for peeps to see, but I haven't in so long I don't know what to use to do it. Attaching them all would be a mess.
I can help with this. I'll send you a PM with details.

·
Administrator
2,486 Posts
Discussion Starter #97
Thanks to Justin Jazzi I was able to post up a gallery of the pics, enjoy!

Here's the link...

https://jzazzi.smugmug.com/Friends/Public-Island/DiymaFriends/n-HSsrRC/

Things of note:

Kevin Keen won the Audiofrog sub. Huge thanks to AndyW for the generosity!!

Kirk Proffitt won the first annual "Heile Hudnall Pick of the Day" award for having what they determined to be the best sounding car there.

There's a facebook group solely for this GtG where there's more pics and chatter if anyone wants me to add them just PM me.

Thanks guys!! See you next year.

81 - 97 of 97 Posts