DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
2,384 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought I'd put this out there for anyone that wanted to show up and meet for the day. Zach (Boostedrex) is flying out here that weekend and he's going to hang out with me (Stereo Integrity) and Jacob (Sundown Audio) for a while. Jason might come down as well (bartholomy, I think) so I figured I'd throw this out there in case a few others of you might want to come hang out with us and listen to a few systems, shoot the ****, etc.

'Anyone else game?

·
Registered
3,410 Posts
I'm game! Just moved to Landis so I'm closer than Concord now too!

·
Registered
2,384 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The location will be in the Cornelius or Mooresville area (about 20 minutes south of Statesville / I77&I40 juncture). I suppose I need to look into hotels and/or random places to stay.

·
Premium Member
1,292 Posts
The location will be in the Cornelius or Mooresville area (about 20 minutes south of Statesville / I77&I40 juncture). I suppose I need to look into hotels and/or random places to stay.
OKay.....just let me know. I am in...and I think the system will be ready. maybe you all could teach me a few things about tuning. It is my first time on the court ya know.

·
Registered
2,384 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Just a little FYI: Im going to have the XTZ analyzer with me at the meet so u can get ur car RTA'd and analyzed for nodes while you're there. :)

I'm going to start another tread showing what the analyzer can do later on today. It's a really great tool for fine tuning and the 'room analyzer' part of it is something tha no other analyzer offers. It will show you nodes that won't show up in the RTA.

·
Registered
268 Posts
I'm in for sure. I should have the Mustang and the Pathfinder done by then. I really need the analysis done. I did a rough hook up of everything this weekend just to listen and things are so much better already. Can't wait to get it all dialed in. Maybe Stinky06 will still be in town and can join us as well.

·
Registered
2,384 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Well it's pretty much me putting this thing on. :) Haha. I'll tell Jake about it this week.

It has to be that weekend because that is the weekend that Zach is going to be here in NC.

If any of you want some SQ help, I'll be available. :) Like I posted before, I'll have the XTZ armed and ready to fine tune everyone's system. And if you want SPL help, Jake can lead you in the right direction. And as if any of you care, but you'll be surprised at how loud my pair of Mag's can get. :D

BTW: Get on the regular forum and comment on the XTZ. When I post threads like that (I gave a link to a site to buy the unit / information about the unit, along with publishing graphs from my install) and I don't get any feedback it makes me not want to post up anything like that again. :(

·
Registered
2,384 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
PS: I'm going to need an up-to-date confirmed list of people that are coming. Depending on how many come here, I may fit the bill for a few hotel rooms for you guys. Replying to this thread is OK, but I would prefer it if you would email me. My email address is nick at stereointegrity dot com.

·
Registered
343 Posts
hmmm...it would be cool to meet up with some of you guys. Looks like it would be about a 4 hour drive from Atlanta. I could also use some help tuning and I'd like to hear everyone's systems. Wish someone would host something like this in the Atlanta area.

·
Human (not a robot)
2,408 Posts
4 hours from my house. :( If it happens to be the same weekend we go to the Biltmore I'll see if we can make a side trip. If not maybe you'll have another one I can make it to.

·
I'm baaaack!!
4,397 Posts
I can hang on Friday the 29th or the following Monday. But the reason for my visit, my cousin's wedding, is on Saturday the 30th. So that day is shot. Either Friday or Monday is cool for me though.

Thanks for putting this on Nick! It's going to be nice to finally meet you face to face.

Zach

·
Registered
2,384 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
The meet will officially be the 29'th (Friday)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Place is TBD. I'll figure something out.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts