Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
1,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Product Brand & Model:

Arc Audio Signature Edition “Robert Zeff” models.
I have two Arc SE4200 and two Arc SE2300.
I also have four brushed aluminum Arc Audio SE top covers, two 2300’s and two 4200’s, also used.

Condition of all items:

One step from flawless; easily a 9 or 9.5 out of 10 for all items. Very minor “installation scratches” on the black parts of each amp…”scratches” are the thickness and depth of strand of a spider web really, and are virtually non-existent. Only visible in just the right light and angle. I have looked around this forum and viewed photos of other SE amps sold, and I can say these are the cleanest used SE amps that have hit this forum in a while, perhaps ever.
Well cared-for amplifiers…never abused. No fuses ever blown.
The top covers are the same, very, very minor scratches, mainly occurred during the physical installation process. Come up with a cool custom install with your processor or fuse blocks, etc. using one of these top covers.
One 4200 and one 2300 comes with original box with matching serial numbers. The other two amps are box-less. All serial numbers intact. All amps are wrapped in their factory plastic and in the black velour draw-tie bag the amplifiers are shipped in.

Total Price: :

$650.00/each for the Arc SE 2300’s.
$675.00/each for the Arc SE4200’s.
$25.00/each for the extra amplifier top covers.

Prices are firm, and non-negotiable. Prices do not include actual shipping costs. I will likely use USPS. No trades and no dibs.

Shipping Terms: :

Pictures: - Pictures Below...

Additional info:

Send me Personal Messages. I will respond in order. Payment Via Paypal

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
3,858 Posts
Not interested myself, just a huge fan!! I currently have 3 4200's in my demo car right now! GLWS

·
Registered
1,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Not trying to taunt nor tease. Just putting out some great amps to people who will know what to do with them.

·
Registered
102 Posts
I have zero needs for these amps - but they are like Crack. I keep on coming back to see if they are sold yet. A pair of these amps would make a perfect Two-Way plus sub set-up. Amazing price for some amazing amps. Bump and GLWS to you sir.

·
Registered
1,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I have zero needs for these amps - but they are like Crack. I keep on coming back to see if they are sold yet. A pair of these amps would make a perfect Two-Way plus sub set-up. Amazing price for some amazing amps. Bump and GLWS to you sir.
Thanks and let me know. getting some nibblers but on one has bit yet.

·
Registered
1,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Update:

(1) Arc Audio SE2300 Amp $650.00
(4) Brushed aluminum Arc Audio SE top covers - $25.00 Each

PM any questions...

1 - 20 of 64 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.