DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
two beauties for sale ,the zuki eleets 4 ch was never mounted and is in the same condition as i recieved it from zuki ,sounds great with a ton of 4 ch power ,will ship in the same fashion as patrick did -fragibility included ,the tru billet 2200-AD is bnib and will be here this weekend in wich ill get pics and price up shortly after , any q,s please pm me , price includes well packed -insured ups ground shipping .near new zuki eleets 4 ch 350.00 shipped wich is 80.00 less than i paid 2 wks ago !
action=view&current=P1000513.jpg]
[/URL] [URL=http://s475.photobucket.com/albums/rr118/drillers1242/?action=view&current=P1000514.jpg][/URL]

·
Registered
2,232 Posts
great seller, easy to work with, no bull kind of guy...... I bought some stuff from him last year. great experience, fast shipping etc.

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thank you for the kind words super-fred !

·
Registered
666 Posts
great seller, easy to work with, no bull kind of guy...... I bought some stuff from him last year. great experience, fast shipping etc.

i second that! just bought some super hard to find amps from Rick myself. hes a cool cat. shoots straight, no B.S. i would deal with rick again in a heartbeat. so, here is a good deal from a trustworthy seller. if anybody is in the market for a Zuki 4 channell, you better jump.

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thanks for the bump help wheels !

·
Registered
Pioneer DEH-80PRS active Alpine 4.150 Dynaudio MD130 Audio Development W600 Alpine 1.1000 JBL 12GTI
372 Posts
Is this still available?

I would like to buy please :)

Jman

·
Registered
Pioneer DEH-80PRS active Alpine 4.150 Dynaudio MD130 Audio Development W600 Alpine 1.1000 JBL 12GTI
372 Posts
Got my very own Zuki today :)

Thanks for the great deal and fast shipping!

Jman

1 - 14 of 14 Posts