DIYMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

Nearly 15 years of buying online and this is the best packaging I've ever received.

2K views 9 replies 8 participants last post by  fish 
#1 ·
This box came today... pretty unassuming looking.

Cut open the tape... what's this?! A protective layer of cardboard?

Remove the protective cardboard layer... a nice buffer of peanuts. I myself approve of peanuts, used correctly... this is absolutely the correct way.

Take off the layer of peanuts to reveal another box... inside the box.

Open that box to reveal more peanuts... and what looks like bubble wrapped items... inside the peanuts. Perfect!

Remove the bubble wrapped items from the peanuts to reveal that even some of those items are still inside another box. Perfection again.

Remove the bubble wrap and everything is completely unharmed and in the exact condition it was in when it left.

This package was sent to me by splaudiohz.

I've been buying stuff off eBay since '96 and off of this forum since 2008 and I've never been so pleased when I opened a package. I've had some things come in packaged well, and I think I pack well, but this one just made me VERY happy.

No offense if you've ever shipped me something.

See less See more
#2 ·
Re: Nearly 15 years of buying online and this is the best packaging I've ever recieve

Nice. Good to know some people take pride in what they sell. I bought a DIYMA R12 for a friend on here from sotelomichael. Was the best packaging he's ever seen. Those are monsters to secure too.

#4 ·
Right on ! I'm starting to enjoy feedback threads with photos showing the packaging effort put forth by the seller to enshure safe arrival. Kudos to you two on a successful transaction !

#9 ·
Much appreciated Dat !
It's easy to spend the time to properly pack 1 item after a sale .
Can't imagine the time packing and shipping you may take after a good months of sales - whew .When I purchased the audio system amp from you it arrived , Double boxed with peanuts and the amp was well protected in plastic . I was impressed and relieved .The time - effort that it took to do the same for all of those amps sold deserves many more Koodos !!

#5 ·
Thats pretty good packaging skills and seller should be awarded.

ChrisB & Nugrbeer have shipped a few amps to me like that.

I myself when shipping subwoofers always add 3-4 layers of cardboard on all four sides just for that extra protection from drops or damage. Adding peanuts/foam between layers helps a lot and cushions heavy objects like subwoofers. I just wish everyone ship like that, or made it a requirement/law. LOL.

#10 ·
Job well done!

It's nice to see when there's a case of OCD when packaging shipped items.

No offense... :)

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.