DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just traded off my old Rockford Fosgate amp for a NINe.1 and miss my bass boost. i rarely use it but when i'm in the mood for bass i like a little bass boost and the NINe.1 only has a remote gain. i have looked all over trying to find a Phoenix Gold BassCube and can;t find them anywhere.
if anyone knows where to find one then that would help me out a lot.

or is there another option, other than the epiccenter?

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
im not really wanting an epiccenter, that seems to be sound streams version of the audiocontrol version. i dont really want the bass restoration, just remote control bass boost.

·
Registered
5,224 Posts
You can sell the current amp and grab a kenwood KAC-X1R, KAC-X10D, or the KAC-X20 and get the optional remote which is a boost with selectable center frequency just like the bass cube. Theyre going for cheap and you probably wouldnt lose any money.

·
Premium Member
1,637 Posts
It's your lucky day! :D I have one I removed from my car recently that I am willing to sell. It's in mint condition. See attached photos. If interested, PM me. Perhaps we can work something out.

·
Registered
81 Posts
i have one too lying around in my closet. Never tried using it. Do you need the knob for it to work? I'm missing that piece.

If you're interested in one missing the knob let me know :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts