DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2013 Lexus GS350 with the regular Premium system which is terrible. I started piecing together a system of my favorite products to set up in the car but quickly realized how expensive this game is and now I'm not sure which direction to take. Here's what I have so far:
2 JL Audio 12W6v3's
JL Audio 1200/1v3
JL Audio 300/4
JL Audio RBC-1 (Bass Knob)
JL Audio XD PCS1/0-2B (Dual Amp Power Kit)
Audison Bit.Ten (Digital Sound Processor)
Optima YellowTop

Because my car is so new there isn't much information on what others have done but I do not want to drill holes in or cut any panels, that being said I'd like to keep the interior looking stock. I was have been on the fence with what component set to get and if I should run dedicated 2 way or 3 way to the bit ten and if so what component sets do you guys recommend on a budget that'll closely match the equipment I already have Audison? Hertz?

I'll attach a copy of the factory speaker specs for reference. Thanks

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Can anybody help?? I have about 1500 to spend.. Am I missing anything needed to complete this set up? I do have a 1.2farad Capacitor made by "VooDoo" should I use it? Also I forgot to mention I'm using the factory head unit

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.