DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everybody! I need some help finding a small "mini" siren for a 1990 Honda Civic engine bay. I had to move my current siren because I used that spot for a fuse block on a big 3 upgrade. It was in the firewall but it's too big for other spots on the firewall/bay.

Does anybody have any suggestions? Has to be small and kinda loud. If you have pics and if your willing to show please post them up.

Thanks so much!!

Bill

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the info!! Mine is a little bigger 5"x3"x3" wondering if a piezo siren will work. Is that just for the inside. It's not a daily driver so I use it for car shows/meets. Just to make sure nobody takes anything. Here's a pic of the siren. Don't mind the wires...that's just temp.

This is the car:

·
jtaudioacc
1,952 Posts
This is the car:

[/URL]
well, isn't that car cute. here's mine i had a while ago...lol

anyway, looks like you have the clifford version of the same siren. basically same guts. the one i linked is smaller in some ways. looks like the more traditional sirens. you could probably tuck it somewhere. even behind the bumper or in the wheel well.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Very nice!! Should have kept her!!

Very good...it is a Clifford siren. My third one. Had this alarm since '89 when I bought her new. Your right. I could find some room behind the bumper since it doesn't have the usdm bumper support or even down the shock tower facing the alternator.

·
jtaudioacc
1,952 Posts
Very nice!! Should have kept her!!

Very good...it is a Clifford siren. My third one. Had this alarm since '89 when I bought her new. Your right. I could find some room behind the bumper since it doesn't have the usdm bumper support or even down the shock tower facing the alternator.
if you want to head down to cerritos, i have a some you can have. i used to save them when i installed battery backup sirens. you can experiment.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for the offer JTAUDIO!! I might have to just go but I don't want to disturb since you have a business to attend to.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts