DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have purchased a aftermarket stereo (pioneer Mvh-521bt) and am trying g to install into a 1997 mercedes c280 amg I can't seem to find a wiring diagram that includes the 2rd plug
I have found the power ground etc. Plug and the speaker plug but the 3rd plug which I believe to be for the Bose amp (I think) I can find nothing Do I just not wire it all? I guess I asking does rhe new unit not need rhe amp that comes with the car? I Have wired many stereos in.my time but never have I seen such vague info and neither the new stereo instructions nor anything I can find on the web gives me any idea of what to do with that 3rd set of wires if It helps the stereo I'm replacing g is model cm 2296 which I believe to be a Alpine but it does not sat that the model number and sticker is located on top of the unit
Thank you for any help

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I wired up the stereo using a metra connector harness 70-9401 that Crutchfield said would work everything comes on but nothingbxes.out the speakers clueless as to how to proceed, leaning towards ripping it all out and going back with the stock stereo, I have no idea hiw to proceed. Very frustrated,

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.