DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
im listing an alpine cd player.
this is the seller's info. no feedback rating.
rosary911 (0)
0.0% Positive Feedback
Member since Sep-11-07 in Kanada

supposely he's from canada, but spells it kanada.
he emailed me this.
This is the deck I actually really really want I seen I e mailed you about another. I will take the Alpine and pay you more than your asking plus the shipping. Please e mail me back asap. Thank you once again.

what u think? i told him that i will be holding the paypal payment for a few days in my bank account before i ship, maybe even up to a week. he said it's fine as long as he gets the cd player. is there any seller's protection thru paypal/ebay for shipping to canada? i have shipped international before to seller with less than 10 feedback, no problems, so im not sure...i need to take some precautions. any suggestions? i did get scammed once for $450! wow...but how the slow things are now, i'm trying to work with any offer.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
this was his initial email..
I see you dont ship to Canada. Ive been looking at this deck and havnt been able to find it till now. I will pay more than the price you have up there as well as the shipping to me. I have pay pal. Please get back to me asap as I am very interested and would pay more than your asking now plus the shipping as I said. Hope to hear back from you. Thank you for your time.

Dustin

1 - 3 of 3 Posts