Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Product Brand & Model: 1594 Engineering Ford MFT to Sync 3 hub adapter harness

Condition of all items: New

Total Price: : $29.99

Shipping Terms: : Free

Pictures:

- Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Additional info: I do harnesses to facilitate retrofits for 15-Up Ford vehicles. If you want to upgrade to the newer Sync 3 from the inferior My Ford Touch in your Mustang, Focus, F-150 etc. this will allow plug n play installation of the newer style USB hub. I also do harnesses that allow you to ad RCA outputs to your ACM (the actual head unit) or to bypass a factory amp in your Premium car.

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No, I make harnesses on the side for the Mustang guys. If I can get enough interest I'll launch a site and become a supporting vendor.

·
1,959 Posts
I'm sorry, but you can't sell items that you manufacture without being a vendor. I'm trying to get the owners to come up with a lower fee for guys who only sell a few items, but no luck so far.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts