DIYMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

Need relacement amps....

654 views 8 replies 6 participants last post by  tonesmith 
#1 ·
So i have some dinosaurs for amps in my car. I have some Kicker ZR amps running my system. I currently have two ZR120's wired in mono running my front sound stage and a ZR360 running my sub. I'm starting to get some noise from these amps and i think its time to replace these gems. I'm a installer and have been for 13years and currently have these company's to pick from for replacements. Kicker, JBL, Alpine, polk and pioneer. Not much for choices but what amps out there are gonna give me the raw power and insane sound that i currently have. Or even what amps out there that i cant get (within a reasonable price) should i look at to replace these amps. Thanks in advance.

Mike G.

#7 ·
Well I was running a Boston acoustics gt-2300 for my from stage was pushing 300w rms. Sold mine BC it was 2 big lol .
Maybe a rockford t600-4 bridged is 300w .

I recommend the gt-2300. I had he kicker 700.5 its a good amp to.start with but nothing special. The gt-2300 was awesome (has 2 power and ground ports) then I went with the jl xd 600 6 sq is aesome (wish they had power like the gt-2300)

Tapatalk, the best thing since 3g data

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.