DIYMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

Need some info/help on some "Diamond Audio Motorsport DA130 5.25" Midrange Drivers"

2K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  teknik808 
#1 ·
Need some info/help on some "Diamond Audio Motorsport DA130 5.25" Midrange Drivers"

Does anybody have any experience with Diamond Audio Motorsport DA130 5.25" Midrange Drivers? They have a orange/gold-ish woven cone with a plain black dust cover and appear to have a rubber surround, the vented magnets are pretty good sized, roughly 4" across, with a black and white label stating they were "precision made in Germany" and claim to handle 75W. Are these any good, were they made by Diamond, what drivers could they be compared to, are there any reasons to avoid them? They appear to be a much older model, and I have not been able to find any info out about them. Any help or advice would be much appreciated.

#2 ·
Re: Need some info/help on some "Diamond Audio Motorsport DA130 5.25" Midrange Driver

That was Diamond's 1st foray into 'budget' components. To the best of my knowledge those drivers were made by Eton. Great speakers for the money.

I have some of the newer Diamond Motorsports line and really like them.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.