DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i cannot seem to get windows installer to work on my computer, and have an old, but non connected htc 8525 that i want to try to use to connect to my 3Sixty.2 but i cannot seem to find the /cab file to install it. RF has not gotten back to me. was wondering if anyone might have it so i can try to get the 3Sixrty.2 to work in my car ... thanks!

·
Registered
544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
tried using winrar as well as 7-zip. neither is able to extract the files from the .exe ...

·
Registered
165 Posts
tried using winrar as well as 7-zip. neither is able to extract the files from the .exe ...
maybe it was the msi file i used... let me look on my desktop later i may have that cab file. i had a mogul and a tilt2 idk what cab i used for em but i think i still have em

·
Registered
544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
no worries bud. i found an OLD phone i thought i had given to someone and lo and behold, it still had the rockford .cab on it, so i installed it and got everything working. thanks!!!!

p.s.
the 3sixty.2 really does kick some ass. i now remember why i loved them so much. can't wait for the .3 ...

·
Registered
165 Posts
excellent; now that you mention it my mogul is mia. i sold my big laptop and rf's garbage windows software wont work with my netbooks resolution... uh oh!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts