DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
415 Posts
i was actually considering getting those a while back. never actually heard them but i had the K2P 165's and liked them quite a bit. I wanted to mate them with a 7" Kevlar driver to match. :)

7 K 4211 DB - http://www.zalytron.com/focal.html - like this DVC one. Bridging both coils should bring it down to a usable rating for car audio ampifiers, perfectly!

You know, the Utopia 4" midrange is quite nice too! And the Lotus, but its a different sound..

·
Registered
1,978 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah the only prob with the utopia 4w2, and the loutus is that they are 4.5" around

I want something no more than 4" around (prefeerably 3.5" or less), and this focal and the morel w4 are the only things I have found

·
Registered
524 Posts
xencloud said:
the trius is small too if we can group buy them :)
I may, MAY be able to arrange a group buy. I'll post something up if I can.

·
Registered
1,978 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yeah the trius is not going to happen man, ive tried to contact the company direct like three times

as far as the dyn/dls both are over 4.5" total around--and with that diameter id rather use a cone driver anyway

·
Registered
757 Posts
I think rbsarve is a direct link to the trius, lol

He told me we can arange a group buy though him. Heck, he even said I could buy a individual pair, but S+H would be crazy........

·
Registered
1,978 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I think he is too, I already pm'd him a few times???

then I emailed the parent company, and they were supposed to get back to me on a shipping quote

shipping from europe is not as bad as youd think

Ive mailed amps to germany, britain, russia--basically all over europe

and it wasnt that bad

but hey if you have better luck than I, count me in

·
Registered
524 Posts
I am already in dialog with rbsarve about a group buy. He is still figuring out the prices to units sold along with shipping to me. Once I find out and it is somewhat feasable I will pass the info along to get things started.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts