DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner
41 - 60 of 108 Posts

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #45 ·
Really curious about this amp! Seems priced right and the size is good, but can't find any detailed specs on Crescendo's website or in the downloadable manual.
Just now finished looking thru the Manual and your right no detailed specs. I'm assuming since it is a monoblock? It clicks all boxes for my application and budget so I have to try it!

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
This is getting even more fascinating... Why are you getting rid of the VHS player, is it eating tapes? Make sure you are not shoving cassette tapes in there. It's er video machine not an audio machine! LOL

·
Registered
2018 Buick Regal Sportback Essence
39 Posts
VHS player? Wait what???

Uou got the dsp up and running though?
I was already considering joining, so I could get some tips for my new build. I wasn't 100% sure, though. When I saw the VCR there was no more second guessing. I HAD to join!

Well... that and the anticipation of wanting to know if this DSP/Amp is a boom or bust.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #51 · (Edited)
I was already considering joining, so I could get some tips for my new build. I wasn't 100% sure, though. When I saw the VCR there was no more second guessing. I HAD to join!

Well... that and the anticipation of wanting to know if this DSP/Amp is a boom or bust.
Welcome aboard!
I have an appointment scheduled for next week so we are closer to finding out how terrible of an Amp/DSP I purchased. lol

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #54 ·
Unfortunately due to a transaction with a member here I will no longer be viewing or contributing to this forum. It saddens me that people are dishonest and are quick to make assumptions and conclusions. I have no reason to be dishonest to anyone here. I was accused of something I did not do and I will not tolerate being disrespected.Please close my account.
Adios everyone.

·
Registered
401 Posts
Unfortunately due to a transaction with a member here I will no longer be viewing or contributing to this forum. It saddens me that people are dishonest and are quick to make assumptions and conclusions. I have no reason to be dishonest to anyone here. I was accused of something I did not do and I will not tolerate being disrespected.Please close my account.
Adios everyone.
Wait - what happened? The least you can do is warn your fellow man.

Reactions: Dasyce and cman

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
Yeah I think it is best everyone know so they can avoid potential problems themselves..

·
Premium Member
1,621 Posts
Adios everyone.
I'll shamefully own it. I was totally out of line and handled the situation with Nakamichi completely wrong. He did absolutely nothing wrong or dishonest. I apologized privately and thankfully he graciously accepted but I wanted to clear the air so to speak publicly. You've done nothing wrong so please don't leave over my stupidity. Dave

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #59 ·
I'll shamefully own it. I was totally out of line and handled the situation with Nakamichi completely wrong. He did absolutely nothing wrong or dishonest. I apologized privately and thankfully he graciously accepted but I wanted to clear the air so to speak publicly. You've done nothing wrong so please don't leave over my stupidity. Dave
Thank you sir for publicly apologizing. Lets put it behind us and move on with this thread!
My car is finally back in the shop today and should be up and running by end of tomorrow. My monoblock is being installed now and my speakers are being delivered today.
I decided on Morel Virtus Nano MM2 2" soft dome midranges for my factory door locations.
VIRTUS NANO MM2 - Morel for their compact size and awesome specs.
I was going to match them with the recommended Morel 120MTN's but in the end went with Alpine Type R's. SPR-10TW.
Update.... Tweeters just arrived at my doorstep!

·
Registered
2018 Buick Regal Sportback Essence
39 Posts
Thank you sir for publicly apologizing. Lets put it behind us and move on with this thread!
My car is finally back in the shop today and should be up and running by end of tomorrow. My monoblock is being installed now and my speakers are being delivered today.
I decided on Morel Virtus Nano MM2 2" soft dome midranges for my factory door locations.
VIRTUS NANO MM2 - Morel for their compact size and awesome specs.
I was going to match them with the recommended Morel 120MTN's but in the end went with Alpine Type R's. SPR-10TW.
Update.... Tweeters just arrived at my doorstep!
View attachment 306460
Loved my Type-R’s in my last build! If the Infinity’s don’t work out on this new build I’ll either go back to the R’s or might try the Type-X.

41 - 60 of 108 Posts