Discussion Starter #1
Product Brand & Model:

Audio System X-Series amps

(2) X-ION 100.2
(1) X-ION 160.2

Condition of all items:
Brand NEW in box

Total Price: :

100.2 - $275 ea. + shipping (these retail @ $450 ea.)
160.2 - $400 + shipping (this retails @ $600 ea.)

Shipping Terms: :
+ Shipping

Would work something out if someone wanted all... Would make a hell of a system set up.. These are built tough as hell, These are STABLE to 1 ohm stereo and 2 ohm mono.. you dont find that around anymore...

X-ION 100.2

Stereo Power RMS @ 4 Ohm
2 x 100W
Stereo Power RMS @ 2 Ohm
2 x 190W
Stereo Power RMS @ 1 Ohm
2 x 250W
Bridge Power RMS @ 4 Ohm
1 x 380W
Bridge Power RMS @ 2 Ohm
1 x 500W
Dimensions
234mm x 180mm x 58mm

X-ION 160.2

Stereo Power RMS @ 4 Ohm
2 x 160W
Stereo Power RMS @ 2 Ohm
2 x 270W
Stereo Power RMS @ 1 Ohm
2 x 375W
Bridge Power RMS @ 4 Ohm
1 x 530W
Bridge Power RMS @ 2 Ohm
1 x 750W
Dimensions
353mm x 180mm x 58mm

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Premium Member
730 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bump for some KILLER amps....

·
Registered
5,830 Posts
I really wish some members here would realize the quality they are missing at this price point....good luck with the same in some nice amps :)

·
Registered
117 Posts
I have the 160.4 that has been handed around here a time or two. I have owned from sinfoni to genesis and several very highenders over the years. This amp is no joke in power and the way it sounds. There is no reason these amps arnn't amoungst the tops. IMO they are very very good. Italian amps just have that sweet spot, you can hear that in these. very natural and open with lots of clean headroom on tap. Guys these are really clean amps !!!!

·
Registered
401 Posts
I have the 160.4 that has been handed around here a time or two. I have owned from sinfoni to genesis and several very highenders over the years. This amp is no joke in power and the way it sounds. There is no reason these amps arnn't amoungst the tops. IMO they are very very good. Italian amps just have that sweet spot, you can hear that in these. very natural and open with lots of clean headroom on tap. Guys these are really clean amps !!!!
This.

I run an Audio System Twister and hands down the best amp Ive touched to date.

·
Premium Member
730 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
take to the top..... NICE amps

·
Registered
4,103 Posts
This.

I run an Audio System Twister and hands down the best amp Ive touched to date.

I agree that my twister sounds better than any class D I have ever had. love it. will not sell it.

bump for this goodness.

·
Registered
4,103 Posts

·
Premium Member
730 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
take to the top.... afternoon bump before off to another job.

·
Premium Member
730 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
cant believe still here.... Bump it up.... offer up!!

·
Premium Member
730 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I may be selling my NEW AudioSystem 6 ch. amp as well.. its the XION 70.6, pm if anyone interested in that one.

·
Premium Member
9,212 Posts
Tempting, tempting, tempting, if I didn't already have an Arc on the way. Maybe if I can work something out on that end and this isn't already snatched up...

·
Premium Member
730 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
to answer some questions asked.. channel 1-4 are 2 ohm stable stereo, bridgeable to 4 ohms, channels 5/6 are 1 ohm stable stereo and bridgeable to 2 ohms mono..

·
Registered
401 Posts
to answer some questions asked.. channel 1-4 are 2 ohm stable stereo, bridgeable to 4 ohms, channels 5/6 are 1 ohm stable stereo and bridgeable to 2 ohms mono..
Not sure but they all may be 2 ohm stable bridged. My F380 is and its not listed in the specs.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.