DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
742 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
https://www.audison.eu/blog-post/virtuoso-audiophile-components/

I guess they added some more high end components for analog use. Folks using their AD/ACLINK digital output to amps probably won't benefit any making a switch from HD to HD Virtuoso.

New firmware v2.1.0.277 and software v2.0.1.278 was also released today for the HD and HD Virtuoso.

·
Registered
518 Posts
https://www.audison.eu/blog-post/virtuoso-audiophile-components/

I guess they added some more high end components for analog use. Folks using their AD/ACLINK digital output to amps probably won't benefit any making a switch from HD to HD Virtuoso.

New firmware v2.1.0.277 and software v2.0.1.278 was also released today for the HD and HD Virtuoso.
Surprised nobody responded to your post. Anybody installed one of these yet? How do they stack up next to the Helix & Mosconi DSP?

·
Registered
742 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not a lot of Audison fans on this forum it seems =)

·
Registered
518 Posts
Not a lot of Audison fans on this forum it seems =)
Yeah, seems like the audison fad kind of died out a few years ago. Are you running full digital in your setup?

·
Registered
543 Posts
I have a bit one hd that I installed for A few days and never find the time to play with it other than setting ta and gains, one of these weekends I’ll reinstall it and spend a Sunday on it to see if I can get it to sound better than my helix tune

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
I have been offered a Virtuosa but it’s similar money to the Helix Ultra - the internals look interesting but does anyone know what Helix uses as Audio Caps and Opamps etc... as think they rebrand the caps

Audison have had there issues with the Bit products especially the first Bitones - I guess they haven’t shaked off the stigma...

I would be interested in reviews if anyone has one...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
742 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
I have a bit one hd that I installed for A few days and never find the time to play with it other than setting ta and gains, one of these weekends I’ll reinstall it and spend a Sunday on it to see if I can get it to sound better than my helix tune

Use FIR mode

I've been very happy with my Bit one HD. I'm using digital input and output to Voce amps so Virtuoso wouldn't benefit me much since I'm not using the higher quality DAC components.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 7 of 7 Posts