Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Product Brand & Model:Aura rpm 6.5 comps

Condition of all items:new in boxes. Been waiting to instAll these. I was going to change to lower power amp and use them or no amp. Looks like I will keep and use the mmats pro 4160 I have so I need to get a nerdier set of comps maybe.

Total Price:$70 :

Shipping Terms: :

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Additional info:

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
729 Posts
PM Sent

·
Registered
4,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
edit.

·
Registered
4,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Just get a set of 3-way comps and end the revolving door. :)
What? I have been running the same undersized 5.25 speakers for over a year in 2 cars.

I bought these cause factory size is actually 6.5.

But I want a little beefier set. Can't run 3 way unless I do some serious custome nodding as the doors in this Volvo are not speaker friendly.

I just want to up the size back to factory size.

I don't change speakers that often. Lol.

·
Registered
1,755 Posts
Get the vibe space 3d setup, the midrange and tweet can be mounted in one cutout, throw in the 6.5 midbass and you're set, then use the 4160 to power it, and you're done, lol ... done like me.. lol

·
Registered
4,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Forgot about that vibe setup. Is one for sale?

I was actually looking at picking up them velocity comps for sale. I really like the velocity sets I have now. I just want the correct size that goes in my car.

You done? Lol. You might be done but I see you looking at nearly every for sale add on the forums.

Your as bad as me but you spread it around more. I just have a amp addiction.

·
Registered
1,755 Posts
I'm done changing stuff, but I'm not done collecting stuff and potentially using it in the future lol.

The vibe sets are available here and there, I do have the midrange and tweet set with crossover that you could couple with a midbass of your choice if you chose. I could sell ya one if you want.

·
Registered
4,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
well....I had both sets sold when I got up this morning.

dont know where they are now but havnt heard from them.

as of 12:20pm central I am holding this off. if the buyers contact me to verify then I may sell them still .

I am closing this right now for the time being so I can do a little research

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.