DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
553 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I've got a black Linear Power DPS200 that I'm never gonna use so it's for sale. The amp has less than one hours use. It was tested briefly and then sent to Ray @ TIPS/Linear Power for mods. Ray modded the amp for optimization at 4 and 8 ohm loads. This amp can still be bridged but it is NOT 2-ohm stable.

I am the original and only owner. I bought it new. The amp comes with everything - owner's manual, box, etc. Basically a new amp with performance mods. PERFECT condition.

$275 shipped. Great price considering the mods. Top notch SQ. Flexible and powerful enough to be used for tweeters down to subs!

I have 100% feedback here and on eBay. Amp will be double-boxed and well-packed.

Guaranteed 100%.

For original amps specs and mod details, go here: www.linearpower.com

PM me or e-mail me at [email protected]

Attachments

·
Registered
2,241 Posts
UUUUGGGHHHH sooo tempting. this will not last long. bump for an EXCELLENT seller and kickass amp.

·
Registered
7,406 Posts
Wow, and I thought the one I got from Kappa was in great shape.. that is frame and wall worthy.. lol..

·
Registered
553 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sold pending payment.

Yeah, you don't find too many NIB LP's around much more. And those 40 x 2 ratings are a joke with this modded monster. Powerful enough with the mods to easily run 8" midbass drivers or even subs.

·
Registered
392 Posts
I would have jumped, but have too many DPS200 amps now. And, NO, none are for sale!:p I have a modded DPS200 running my 12 @ 8 ohm mono. Plenty of balls there seeing how it tested @ 377 watts (4 ohm mono) before clipping.:eek: Not bad for a little amp rated at 200 watts mono.
John

1 - 7 of 7 Posts