DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking into getting a new car alarm installed, because my new sub and amp was stolen about three days ago. I woke up to a cop outside and broken glass. I'm thinking that atleast with a two way reciever I could pop around the corner and maybe knee cap someone haha. Between an alarm and some nice self tapping hex bolts and stainless steel "L" brackets through the box and frame.. you might smash the window but you'll get nothing.

I'm pretty much sold on the 2 way remote, remote start isn't something I necessarily care about. The only thing is the Viper 4202V is like $20 more than the 3305V and comes with the remote start.

So far on my shopping list I have:

Viper 4202V
Viper 520T
Viper 515R
Viper 506T

Do I need a bypass module or anything? I just wanna have everything they will need to complete the install on hand, so that I don't have to buy it at an inflated dealer price.

·
Registered
773 Posts
It will depend on the car, and more than likely you will need to buy it from your dealer/installer to have any warranty or anything like that.

An alarm is the last thing you want to go cheap on. If you want to go cheap on it, just buy a flashing LED module.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts