DIYMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

· Premium Member
638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’ve never done a build log before but I’ll attempt to post some things on here.

Some of you may know that I got rid of my BMW 535i and have been getting rid of some gear here on DIYMA in anticipation for a new vehicle.

Well it’s finally here and I’ll use this as a place holder for the new build! Here’s a teaser pic of the car that I literally just picked up a couple days ago!

Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Grille

· Registered
7,936 Posts
Looking forward to seeing what’s in store.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

· Registered
2,797 Posts
looks like she needs dynaudio/abyss/zelos IMO

· Premium Member
638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Amps are settled and install date set for Spring 2022!
I can’t stop staring at these!!! 😃😃😃

1. Tru C7.4
2. Tru C7.4T
3. Tru C7.2T

The Tru C7.2T has a darker anodized copper tint. Serial #003. Won’t match 100% but it’ll add the the uniqueness of having custom anodized amps.

All Brand New, never mounted. These have always been my dream amps back in the early 2000s. Still one of the best sounding amps out there and to me, the BEST looking amps!
Electronic instrument Wood Audio equipment Font Material property

Wood Rectangle Flooring Floor Material property

Wood Floor Table Flooring Rectangle

Passive circuit component Circuit component Wood Hardware programmer Electronic instrument

Automotive design Flooring Wood Floor Audio equipment

· Registered
2,797 Posts
nice

· Registered
2,797 Posts

· Premium Member
638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
So I’ve been thoroughly enjoying my vehicle and tunes for the past couple of weeks. Bing at Simplicity in Sound way surpassed my expectations for this build.

Due to size constraints, some of my chosen equipment did not work in this build, but the final product is amazing!

I can’t write a better build log so here’s the link!

Enjoy!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.