DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, the process started last November continues..... breaking the car audio habit and ridding myself of some of this equipment. Resisting the temptation everyday to buy all of the stuff I see on this board and locally. Thanks to all who helped out in buying a good deal of the gear in the last thread. Just adding a few more things which need to find a good home.

First off, three ZED made Autotek BTS amps. There are two BTS 7100's, one white and one grey. The third is the BTS 7054 in white. All are a bit dusty/dirty but are in VERY good physical condition. Functionally perfect, used up until a few months ago and tested last week for function. Only two plugs are present. Here are specs on the 7100's per Ampguts:

Ratings @ 12V
50x2 @ 4 ohms
100x2 @ 2 ohms
200x1 @ 4 ohms bridged

I can't find specs on the 7054, but based on the specs on the amp and the 7100 ratings, here are the projected ratings:

Ratings @ 12V
22x4 @ 4 ohms
44x4 @ 2 ohms
88x2 @ 4 ohms bridged

Since I must post a price, let's say $90 + shipping for each 7100 and $200 + shipping for the 7054 because I've never seen another 7054 anywhere for sale.

Next up is a PPI Art Series A404.2. Pretty clean, no major gouges or scratches with some scuffs on the case and minor scarring and rust on the mounting flange. Warranty seal still intact. Functionally its perfect, no problems at all. Silk screening on the power/output ends are still very nice. All plugs are present and accounted for. Again, used up until 3 months ago, tested last week for function. I seem to have lost the picture of the top of the amp.... I will post that in a couple of days. Specs per Ampguts as follows:

Rated @ 12V(?)
50x4 @ 4 ohms
100x4 @ 2 ohms
200x2 @ 4 ohms bridged

$150 + shipping

Next is a Monitor 1 MK2.70 two channel amplifier and MX-1 crossover. You all know the deal, built by ARPA who also built Zapco and Arc Audio equipment. The amp is just a straight gain block, no processing, very clean power. The MX-1 is a very simple 2-way crossover, identical in almost every way to the Arc Audio MX-1. Cosmetically, both are very clean and functionally they are perfect. I believe I have the manual for the 2.70, but I've got to dig around a bit. IIRC, specs are as follows:

Rated @ 14V
70x2 @ 4 ohms
120x2 @ 2 ohms
240x1 @ 4 ohms bridged

$75 + shipping for the MK2.70 and $45 + shipping for the MX-1 or $105 + shipping for both.

Please post any questions in the thread and PM with any offers or concerns. All prices are negotiable and I will listen to all reasonable offers. Only trades I'm looking for might be some RAAM or SS deadener. Thanks everyone.

·
Registered
595 Posts
I honestly can't believe that Art series hasn't sold yet.
Nothing is selling in this economy. I can find several things in the for sale section at this very moment that I would love to have just for the sake of having. I love the BTS amps and normally would jump all over the matching set in white but it's hard to justify spending 300 bucks on something to put in my closet with all the other gear I'm not using.

Bump for some nice gear.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Here is the pic of the top of the PPI Art Series 404.2

Back up.... some nibbles but nothing firm yet....

·
Registered
4,106 Posts
I Have a matching monitor 1 2.70 if someone wants to buy this one and mine for a neat little set..I will sell mine for same price.

·
Registered
4,106 Posts
Thanks for the bump, Mike. Let's get these SOLD! Matching Monitor 1 amps..... sounds great!

how are these Monitor amps? I am thinking about buying yours and keeping mine...haha...

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
how are these Monitor amps? I am thinking about buying yours and keeping mine...haha...
Me personally, I love 'em. Kinda had regrets about selling the 4.70 and 2.120 I bought from tyroneshoes a couple years back. I've never had them benched, but just having listened to them, I'd say they definitely do their rated power and have a decent amount of headroom. Very clean, uncolored reproduction. I do have the manual for the 2.70/2.120..... not that you'd need it for operation, but it's neat to have around. ;)

·
Registered
4,106 Posts
let me think about this.....and get back to you...what does it do bridged...? I technically dont have mine in hand right now...its on the way

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
let me think about this.....and get back to you...what does it do bridged...? I technically dont have mine in hand right now...its on the way
Straight from the manual:

All ratings @ 14.4V
70x2 @ 4 ohm
110x2 @ 2 ohm
220x1 @ 4 ohm mono

You know you want it....:D

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Art amp back on the market.... buyer decided against the purchase. :(

Buy me please.....:blush: