DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not sure if this is where to put this but, Im a new member and just wanted to drop a couple and say hey man hows it goin. Been into car audio for about 20 years. Im an old school kinda guy and like the old school stuff as well as the new school. Been thinking of signing up for a while and finally did it. Have a good one everybody

tim

·
Registered
161 Posts
Tim:

Welcome on board (pun intended). It is a decent board as I am sure you have seen. Thanks for signing up and have a fun time here.

·
Registered
31 Posts
20 years.... I am in the same boat. I remember when Stereo West in Omaha had the Pheonix Gold Cyclone on the shelf. I dig the old school stuff as well. I miss the days of cerwin vega subs fed by 5 foot long red Orion amps all run off a bad ass Alpine tape deck.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
20 years.... I am in the same boat. I remember when Stereo West in Omaha had the Pheonix Gold Cyclone on the shelf. I dig the old school stuff as well. I miss the days of cerwin vega subs fed by 5 foot long red Orion amps all run off a bad ass Alpine tape deck.
God those were the days werent they. Man I sooo wish we could go back to those days and show people what was up. I remember a buddy of mine who had 8 or 10 12" Volcano subs and k's of the older Hifonics power (ZED) 13 batteries in the back of a bronco 2. This was back when 153-155 was a really big deal, (I mean not that it isnt now, but back then there were like only a few people doing that) but man when he dropped the knob the friggin pavement shook. I miss that bronco.

Tim

·
Registered
31 Posts
God those were the days werent they. Man I sooo wish we could go back to those days and show people what was up. I remember a buddy of mine who had 8 or 10 12" Volcano subs and k's of the older Hifonics power (ZED) 13 batteries in the back of a bronco 2. This was back when 153-155 was a really big deal, (I mean not that it isnt now, but back then there were like only a few people doing that) but man when he dropped the knob the friggin pavement shook. I miss that bronco.

Tim
Ha... I forgot about Volcano subs. Nice.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts