DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all let me introduce myself, well sort of, I'm an audiophile with extremist taste on a shoestring budget. I have been a voice-over artist for over 10 years, sound recording for 10 as well and have done sound design for theatres (both home and stage), and done a bit of mobile audio as well over the last 15 years.

My mobile audio set up right now is bleak...er non-existent. I have the stuff I just need to install, and I shall start that this spring when my M3 comes out storage. I have a host of Sony Mobile ES pieces, headunit CDXC-910, Changer (can't remember model), XDP-210EQ. Amps are Adcom 4302, 4402 and 2 Rockford 250x2's (those are the dual monoblock amps). Speakers are Vifa 7" and the popular D26NC05, Subs are older Kicker Solobaric 10"s.

I have a bunch of HT stuff and a dedicated 2 channel listening setup as well. If you all want to know about those please ask, I am an open book and will answer just about anything.

P

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.