DIYMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just wanted to say hello to everyone. I have been away from car audio for a while now and decided I wanted to get back and have a system in my car. I have learned a lot over the course of about 6 months and have a lot more to learn so I decided to come on here and see what I could learn.

So far my system set up is a Kenwood KIV BT901 head unit. Rockford Fosgate R400-4D for mids and highs. Sundown Audio SFB-1000 pushing a 10" Sundown Audio sub and about to build another box since I just got my other Sundown Audio 10" in. I have the Kicker CSS65 component set up front and a CSC65 coaxial in the rear doors.

I am currently looking to replace the Kickers up front with something else since one of the 6.5 got wet and bitt the dust. I have looked at the Incriminator component set and might be getting it.

if anyone has any suggestions of some more 6.5 component sets around the 150 to 170 ranges let me know.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.